Bridal Shower Galore!

How lucky am I to have had TWO amazing bridal showers?! My family threw M and I one in Ohio, and then we had an all girls one here in Arizona. 
Our shower in Ohio was awesome because M got to meet so much of my family. And my favorite part? The amazing cake my dad and his wife had ordered for the party. It was DELICIOUS! 



My sister made all the banner decorations at this party as well as the centerpieces and they were absolutely perfect! 

The next party was thrown by two of my bridesmaids. It was at the cutest restaurant and the set up was absolutely adorable. I would describe it as an "american tea party" type of place. The food was delicious and the service was amazing! 














How cute is this bag?! I call it the "Honeymoon Swag Bag". It had every essential one would need for a honeymoon trip to Mexico! This was a gift from two of my bridesmaids and I think it is perfect! If you are ever wondering what to get a bride, I would recommend something like this! It came with sandals, a swim suit, a 'just married' tank top, swimsuit cover-up, a book, sunglasses, sunscreen, aloe vera, lotion, and other things I will absolutely be using!

I LOVED both my showers and I can't thank everyone enough who contributed to them! M and I are so thankful for the family we have and how gracious everyone has been! Thank you again to everyone who came to each of these parties! We appreciate you all so so much! 


Labels: , , , , , , ,