YOU DONT NEED COUPONS TO SAVE MONEY!

How many of you are addicted to the Target clearance end caps? Come on, raise your hand! NO SHAME HERE, PEOPLE! If you're not raising your hand, I question your existence, or commitment to Target. If you thought to yourself "I don't even look at the clearance racks", well my friend, you are a better human than I. 

I am a person who uses coupons. I like finding deals, saving money, etc. When people ask me about my couponing, I literally get every excuse as to why they don't do it. "There's no coupons for what I want. It takes too much time. I don't get it." Etc, etc, etc. Well people, did you ever take into account that you truly don't need coupons to save money?! I present to you, Target Clearance Finds. 


I feel like more and more lately, Target has more than half their store on clearance. But hey, i'm not complaining! I picked up some grass seed and plant food, leggings, tons of scrapbooking things, party supplies, a halloween costume I am going to use as a christmas present for baby girl, and a halloween baking book. Retail value? $100. What did I pay? $40! I saved SIXTY dollars, people! 

I also really like Targets clearance items because they have the percentage you're getting off marked on the actual sticker. I love shopping at Target because I feel I can get my "retail therapy" out of the way without breaking the bank! 

Do you shop Target clearance items?
What has been your best find?

Labels: , , , , ,