Each and every day my daughter reminds me why I love being a mom so much. Something about little girls is truly different. The way they talk, the way they act, and the way they react to certain situations. Sometimes baby girl will say things and I can't help but laugh hysterically. Example? "I love you baby girl." ... "yes mommy, but do you love yourself too?!"
The list goes on and on of why I simply love having a little girl. Here are a few.
1. The way they watch you do your makeup, and then want to join in.
There is nothing I love more than when baby girl says "mommy, can I have some too?" I understand some people might not agree with putting makeup on your kids, but when its all just fun and games, I think it's okay!
2. The way they want their nails done.
Baby girl is an avid nail girl. She always wants them painted and when they chip she tells you "mommy its broken, we need to fix it." Its adorable, coming from a three-year old.
3. The way bows (and hats) make everything cuter.
4. The way no matter what they end up doing, you can't help but laugh. Even when they do
things like this:
5. Being a princess has no time or place.
6. When they want to dress themselves, there is no stopping them.
And somehow, it's still cute.
7. Even when they make messes, they give you a smile that melts your heart.
8. When people say, "you two look alike", and it makes you smile.
9. The way my little girl says "mommy, you're my best friend."
10. And last but not least, the way little girls look in these cute things.
Labels: baby girl, daughter, little girls, mom blogger, thank god for little girls, thankful, wife life