Things I'm Bad At

For your entertainment, I present to you...the things I am bad at! 

1. Meal planning. In fact, I am writing this blog post in order to avoid meal planning. Do you meal plan? I need to find a simpler way of doing this! 

2. Using metal utensils on metal pans when I shouldn't. Sometimes I just don't have a clean rubber spatula when I need it. Don't judge me. 

3. Staying on Pinterest far longer than acceptable. The plus side though? My home decor boards and recipe ideas are flowin'!

4. Getting my nails re-done when it's time. I hardly get them done in the first place, so when I do, I usually let them grow out to an unacceptable, ridiculous looking state.  

5. Drinking the right amounts of water. I just simply don't drink that much.

6. Having cute handwriting. I missed that class somewhere in my life and my handwriting has forever suffered. 

7. Scheduling blog posts when I should. Apparently all good bloggers meticulously plan out their posts. I on the other hand write them when i'm laying on my living room floor trying to avoid the things mentioned in point numero uno. 

8. Using far too many hashtags on instagram. #sorrynotsorry 

There you have it, a few things that i'm really bad at! 
Do we share any of these qualities?! Let me know. ;) 

Labels: , , , , ,