There are plenty of things in this world that have me scratching my head and asking "why?!" These are the things on the top of that list:
1. When people say "Leggings aren't pants!"
If leggings aren't pants, what are they? A hat? A shirt? THEY ARE PANTS. Sure, some people take them to an extreme and make them look terrible. With that being said though, some people can ROCK THOSE LEGGINGS and look fabulous in them. I wish people would just stop saying they aren't pants. They are.
2. When people say "If you're posting about how happy you are in your relationship on Facebook, i'm assuming you're secretly miserable and your relationship is about to fall apart."
Uhm, excuse me but WHAT?! Since when does posting that you're happy secretly mean that you're miserable?! I missed that memo. If i'm happy and want to share it with my friends and family, I should be allowed to post it to whatever site I want and not feel ridiculed for it.
3. The saying "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."
Those people have clearly never had double stuffed oreos.
4. The "Blondes Vs. Brunettes" debate.
Why does it matter what color someones hair is? Everyone has their own taste/opinion. One is not "better" than the other. That is just silly.
5. When stores have items on "clearance" but it's only one dollar or less cheaper.
I'm sorry, but that is NOT a clearance price. Why even mark it as clearance?!
What sorts of things do you not understand?! I'd love to hear about them!
Labels: arizona blogger, blonde, brunette, clearance, diet, facebook, fashion, leggings, marriage, mom blogger, outfits, pants, relationships, sale, skinny, stores