Bachelorette Party!

It's about time I have a wedding related blog post, don't cha think?!
I've been waiting on getting my wedding pictures back so I can do things more smoothly and THEY'RE HERE! Last night M and I sat down with a bottle of champagne and went through all of them. I have never laughed so hard! I was reminded how much I loved our big day and I can't wait to share our pictures with all of you guys! 

But before I get into all the wonderful wedding pictures, I wanted to start off by talking about my Bachelorette Party! We didn't do anything "over the top" but I loved what we did and I had SO much fun! I'm not one for public attention, so some of the things that took place were horrifying, like opening up underwear in a restaurant. Haha! 

We first went to dinner at Culinary Dropout and it was wonderful. My closest friends were all there and I wouldn't have had it any other way. 
We then headed over to Dierks Bentleys Whiskey Row bar in Old Town Scottsdale. I was expecting it to be a low-key and it was anything but that! When we got there, the band that was playing that night introduced themselves and we quickly made friends. Little did I know the night would lead to us dancing on stage with them, meeting tons of people, and having the time of our lives! 
Thank you to the people at Whiskey Row and to Aces Up for providing an awesome night of amazing live music! 
Also, thank you to Speyer One Media for taking awesome pictures that night! 






Other random pictures from the night:










Thank you everyone who made my night so special! It was the perfect kind of party for me! 





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,