Best Brownies Ever

Have you ever had a recipe so amazing people know THAT dish? These brownies are THAT dish! 
On another note, have you ever had a piece of bake/cookware that you swear by? Because this brownies pan I use is the my holy grail kitchen item. But i'm getting off track here, onto the brownies! 

I've been making these brownies for as long as I can remember. (Okay, maybe just since I was like 13 and could bake on my own.) These are my go-to dessert. 
Can you guess which page my brownie recipe is on in the cook book?! 
Y'all, here are THE BEST BROWNIES EVER

The amazing pan I was raving about? Couldn't tell you where it's from or what brand it is, but BOY OH BOY is it amazing! I only use it for my brownies. Call me crazy, or call me genius. You pick. Either way, my method works. 
Alright, so let's start the magic. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. 

I usually use the stand mixer for this recipe, but baby girl was asleep when I was baking and I didn't want to wake her, so hand mixing it was! Place all dry ingredients into a 
bowl, minus the sugar, and mix together until it looks like delicious hot cocoa mix. 

Next melt the butter. I only do mine so it is around this melted:

Cream the butter and sugar together if you're using your stand mixer, or mix together by hand. Then add the eggs and vanilla. {Fun fact? My momma always told me to add one extra teaspoon of vanilla more than what it calls for. Try it. You won't be disappointed.}
Also, when you hand mix this stuff together, it looks terrible. Don't give up, it gets better. 

Ready for it to start getting pretty? Mix these two concoctions together. Go on with your bad self, mix. CREATE MAGIC! 


At this point, go ahead and stop to take a lick or two of the spoon. I know you want it. It's okay, this is a judgement free zone. Go ahead…i'll wait….


………….


Now pour the batter into a GREASED pan. Don't forget to grease it. You do not want brownies stuck to the pan. That would just be an uncalled for and totally avoidable travesty. 

Bake for 30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle. 
Take out and let cool until devouring enjoying. Or don't let cool, scoop some ice-cream on top, and sit back and enjoy a little piece of heaven. 

My heaven? These pieces. The corners. 


Ingredients:
1 Cup Butter (Melted)                 1 Cup Flour
2 Cups Sugar                               1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Teaspoons Vanilla                    1/4 Teaspoon Salt
4 Eggs                                          Optional Nuts
3/4 Cups Cocoa Powder

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
3. In a stand mixer, or by hand, cream butter and sugar together. Then slowly add eggs, one add a time. Add in vanilla and mix well
4. Place dry ingredients in with the wet, and mix until fully incorporated
5. Pour batter into a greased 13X9 pan
6. Bake for 30 mins or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle
7. Enjoy the heck out of your brownies and share with absolutely no one
8. Kidding, share with everyone you know

There you have it folks, the greatest brownie recipe you will ever need in your life. Make them for your neighbors. Make them for your mother-in-law. Make them for your best friends husbands cousin. Just make them, enjoy them, thank me later. 

Are you a corner or middle person when it comes to brownies?
Do you prefer brownies with or without nuts?!













Labels: , , , , , ,