Fresh Quinoa Salad

Quinoa. Pronounced "KEEN-WA". 
So good, so delicious, so amazing. 
My mom is a quinoa fanatic and puts this stuff on everything. Cereal, pancakes, salads…it's seriously good on just about anything and everything! 
With, what I think is very little taste, and a tremendous amount of nutrients, Quinoa is the perfect little grain to add to your everyday pantry items! 

Last night I mixed together this amazing little salad for a side dish and it was delicious! 
So fresh and light, yet tasteful and amazing! 


Ingredients:
-1 1/2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
-1/2 Cucumber
-1/2 Red Onion
-1 Yellow Bell Pepper
-1 Green Bell Pepper
-Drizzle of EVOO

This salad is so simple to put together. 
First, cook your quinoa. I did this in my rice cooker which makes it super simple. 
Then, chop up all your veggies and add them to a bowl, mix, and enjoy! 

This salad can be so versatile! Other things that I think would work great in this salad are: olives, any kind of beans, tomatoes, avocado, etc. Really it's up to you! 

Have you had quinoa before?
What is your favorite way to use it?!







Labels: , , , , , , ,