It's week six here at How-To Tuesdays!
This will be our last link-up for a few weeks while our hosts take care of some outside things and we can get back on track. We are looking for another co-host, so if you are interested please get in contact with Caitlin over at Aprons, Trainers, and Bibs! :)
My features from last week:
If you are ever featured, please head over to Aprons, Trainers, and Bibs and grab a button to put on your page! She has the button featured on her blog!
A few guidelines to read before submitting your link:
By entering a link, you give myself and the other hosts to feature your pictures on our blog. Proper links and credit will be given.
- Link to a specific how-to post, not your home page
- Share up to 3 new posts – keep it fresh – don’t link up the same posts every week
- No links to promote giveaways, sponsored posts, other link parties, or your shops
- Visit other links in the party, leave some comments, and share, share, share!
- Share our button on your post, so that people know where you’re linking up, and so you have a chance to be featured! You must link back to us if you want to be featured!
Labels: diy, food blogger, how to, link party, mom blogger, recipe, teach me