I Got A Facelift

Notice anything new? A little more life to me? A little more…neatness?
I know, I know, it looks GREAT! 

Raise your hand if you're totally in love with my new blog design! 
*RAISES TWO HANDS REALLY HIGH!*
Guys! I got a new blog design! I feel like it really brings my blog home and screams 
"HEY, I'M KIND OF A REAL BLOGGER!" …if that's even a "thing"? 

Anyway, I love it. A lot. I want to say thank you so much to Erin over at Erin Elizabeth Design
She hit this one out of the park. I wasn't even sure what I wanted, but she somehow managed to create a blog design perfect for my style and my personality. Have I mentioned that I love it yet?

I wanted to take the time to let you all know where I am at in the social media world and hopefully we can be friends via one or more of those places. ;)
Isn't it fun trying to explain to people "Well they're my internet friends but we're real friends, if that makes sense? Oh, it doesn't make sense? Okay, bye." 

Where you can find me:
Click that "like" button ---> Facebook
Stalk my life via pictures ---> Instagram
Every day rants ---> Twitter
Living an unrealistic life ---> Pinterest  
Where all my posts get published ---> Bloglovin' 

Also, I am going to be going a Q&A post (possibly a video?!) 
If you have any questions you want answered, you can either leave them in a comment, tweet me @BombShellLifexo with the hashtag #askbombshell, OR leave a comment on the Instagram picture I will have posted! 

What do you guys think of the new design?!

Labels: , , ,