Sunday, May 4, 2014

Oh Baby, HEARTBURN! {Gutsy Product Review}

{This product was sent to me for review purposes however all opinions are my own}

If you've known me for any amount of time, you know I have heartburn. 
Day in, day out, I HAVE HEARTBURN. It comes without fail every single day. 
Yes, i've seen doctors about it. Yes, i've taken medication for it. No, it didn't do much for me. 
I treat heartburn relief medicine like crack. If I can't find it and I know my heartburn is coming, I turn into a crazy person, sometimes resulting in sheer emotional breakdown including tears. 
People, heartburn is no joke. Haha. If you've ever had heartburn/acid reflux, you know what I mean. 

I was so excited to be able to review Gutsy Chewy Product!
"All natural Gutsy products promote oral and digestive health with a proprietary blend of nature’s remedies: papain (papaya), licorice root and apple cider vinegar. Gutsy Chewy is gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan-friendly. Use it to help eliminate that queasy, uneasy, refluxy feeling® with GutBurn™ and GutBloat™ after eating. Go from GutBurn and GutBloat to GutGood with Gutsy.™"
I loved so many different things about this product.
Let's compare Gutsy Chewy to TUMS, shall we? If anyone knows TUMS, it's me! This girl used to use them, like I said, every day. I love that Gutsy Chewy's are lactose-free. I have a severe lactose issue and every time I use TUMS they seem to not agree with me. I haven't had any problems with the Gutsy Chewy Product as far as stomach issues. Also, I love that there are REAL ingredients in it. Papaya, licorice root, apple cider vinegar…all things I can pronounce and actually know what they are. Although there are other ingredients in it, I like that I can understand the majority of what is inside this product. When looking at a TUMS bottle and reading their ingredient list, it's a lot of things that I can't even pronounce.
(size in comparison to TUMS)
Let's talk about flavor for a second. I LOVE the Wildberry and Citrus flavors of Gutsy Chewy Products, although I do favor the Wildberry one more. The flavor of TUMS makes me sick. Some people love the flavor but I am not one of those. Something about the mass amounts I took during pregnancy just doesn't sit well with me anymore. 

Guys, I loved this product. I keep one in my purse, one in my car, one in the bathroom, they are everywhere! If you're looking for a great heartburn relief medicine, give Gutsy Chewy a try! You won't be disappointed. I know this product can appeal to so many people being that is it gluten-free, lactose-free, and full of all natural ingredients! 

2 comments:

  1. so neat! I don't have too many issues with heartburn (thank goodness) but a lot of my family members do. It's nice, like you said, that these products are a lot more natural than some of these alternatives. Might have to give them a heads up on this product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sharing, for healthy purpose, apple cider vinegar (ACV) helps to boost metabolism, blocks the body’s storage of dietary fat plus breaks down and dissolves existing body fat. A study at Australia’s University of Sydney in which subjects who consumed two tablespoon of ACV daily experienced fewer surges and crashes in blood sugar levels. Read more at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/apple-cider-vinegar-acv-helps-to-boost-metabolism/

    ReplyDelete