Sunshine Award!

I got nominated for my first blogger award! Weeeee!
Thank you so much to Zoe over at Prescriptions & Pearls for nominating me for this award.
Rules of the Award:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself 
- Answer 11 questions for the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award 
- Write your own 11 questions for them to answer
- Notify them that you have nominated them

11 Facts About Me:
- I was born in Hawaii
- I am left handed (and so is my husband)
- I have never had a bloody nose
- I live in a town with zero stop lights
- The first time I left the country was the weekend I got engaged
- My biggest fears are surgery and public speaking
- I have one tattoo 
- I knew my husband for less than a year from the time we met to the time we got married
- I am the least crafty person I know
- I hate the smell of cigarette smoke
- I have the most irrational fears out of anyone I know 

Questions to Answer:
1. What was your first dream job?
I'm not really sure what the answer to this is because I always knew I wanted to be a wife and a mom. That's the only thing I can remember thinking "yupp, that's what I want to do". 
2. What is your most prizes possession? 
Do my daughter and husband count? Haha. 
3. What was the most exciting trip you've ever taken?
I would say either the trip we took to Mexico the weekend we got engaged, or our trip to Mexico for our honeymoon. Both were absolutely amazing. 
4. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
I would finish all our house projects. House projects don't grow on trees, y'all. 
5. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
Well I don't live near a Starbucks, but when I do go I enjoy an Iced Caramel Macchiato (is that how it's even spelt?) 
6. iPhone or Android?
iPhone all the way. 
7. What is your favorite Mean Girls quote?
"Wanna do something fun?! WANNA GO TO TACO BELL?!"
8. Chocolate or Vanilla?
I am lactose-intolerant, but I would always pick chocolate. 
9. Who is your favorite Kardashian?
Anyone but Kim
10. How many brothers/sisters do you have?
5 sisters and 5 brothers counting brother/sister inlaws
11. What is your favorite holiday?
Do birthdays count as holidays, because those are by far my favorite. 
12. What is your love language?
Receiving gifts. 

My Nominees:
Eastons Mama 
The Newlywed Notebook
Aprons, Trainers, and Bibs 
Being Jane 
A Worker At Home
T is for Townsend
Endlessly Beloved
Two Thirds Hazel
Karissa & Company
The Blonde Truth  
Wifessionals

My Questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
2. What is your favorite meal?
3. Who are your favorite bloggers?
4. What is your most viewed blog post?
5. Do you like traditional names for kids or more "obscure"?
6. Are you allergic to anything?
7. Have you ever been to Arizona?
8. What is your favorite season?
9. What is your favorite app?
10. Are you a coffee drinker?
11. Would you rather stay at a resort or go on a cruise?

Thank you again so much to Zoe for nominating me for this award! I hope some of you will keep this going, answer the questions, and nominate some great bloggers of your own! :)