Vacations I Want To Take

After another fun and eventful Monday in corporate America, I thought what better way to sulk in my misery than to list a few of the vacations I want to take.
(Because let's be honest, if I listed them all, we'd be here all day. And no one wants that.) 

I truly love traveling. It might be one of my favorite things to do. However, my bank account does not agree. And lately, neither does my five year old because she's "offended" that we DARE not invite her to places. 
But that's a whole other story for another day…

In no particular order, I present to you some of the vacations I'd LOVE to take some day. And if i'm lucky, my ridiculously handsome husband will pick up on this and surprise me in 294 years when we can afford a lavish vacation. ;) 

Napa Valley
Something about Napa Valley really appeals to me. Like really really appeals to me. The wine lover in me wants to be overlooking the gorgeous vineyards, sipping on wine, and forgetting that I actually live the life of a peasant. I mean really, who wouldn't want that?! I've seen the pictures, and yes, every single one makes me jealous. It's cool. Keep on sipping your wine with your floppy hats, i'll just be sitting here wishing I was you. 
Some day i'll go there. Who wants to join?!

Bora Bora
If this ISN'T on your dream vacations list, who are you?!?! Have you not seen the over water bungalows? They are perfection. I want to be able to jump off my private porch into the crystal clear ocean, see that same ocean from inside my bungalow, and bask in the amazingness that is FSBoraBora. (That's Four Seasons. I like to know what i'm talking about.) Shelby, hook it up, would ya?!

New York City
Yes, this is a place I haven't been. I know, I know…it hurts my heart, too. There shouldn't be much explanation as to why this place is on my list. I mean it's NEW YORK CITY! 

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
If you follow us AT ALL, you know that we love Mexico and we go quite often. However, Cabo is one place we haven't been. I want to go there and experience the whole "deep sea fishing" nonsense that is hyped up about that place. If that doesn't scream a good time, I don't know what does. Oh and i'd also love to go on a catamaran ride! (Is that what those boats are called?!) We did Cancun on our honeymoon and now it's time to cross Cabo off the list! 

A Cruise
I've wanted to do a cruise for some time now. We are going on one in January and this will be our first one so any advice is greatly appreciated! :) 

Of course my vacation list is a mile long, but this is just a glimpse into a few of the ones I am dying to take! 
What are your favorite vacations you've ever taken? What's your DREAM vacation?! Hope you all had a great Monday and you have a fabulous week! 







Labels: , , , , , , , , ,