Fitness Update & E-Hydrate!

Trying to "get into shape" is sometimes a LOT harder than it seems. AMIRIGHT?! Somedays I'm ON. Gym, water, healthy food, BAM!  Somedays I want 42 cheeseburgers. And eat a lot of chocolate. 

But nonetheless, we've been trying to get into shape! It's been going surprisingly well and M and I are both losing weight! But more than that, his major gout flare up has been calming down and my afternoon crash is going away. 

With getting into fitness also comes trying to find supplements if you chose to go that route. I don't know why but I really love trying new protein powders/types. It's like a fun game for me. I usually mix them up in my morning shakes or have a shake after the gym. E-Hydrate actually sent us these awesome protein powders to try and guys, this is the coolest thing I've seen! Simple, accessible, delicious. 

BUT! I WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING FIRST!
A comment I get A LOT is "Wow, you get so much stuff for free! How awesome!" Guys. It really is cool. HOWEVER. Not everything is wonderful and perfect and YAY I LOVE THIS! This protein powder actually tastes awesome and I LOVE the packaging of it. I also got sent some energy/nutrition drink mixes and they just weren't for me. I'm trying to say this in a tasteful way without being "snobby" but still being REAL.
I just didn't love the taste. BUT, to each their own. ;) 

Onto the protein powder…!
It seriously has the coolest packaging. It is so simple to take to the gym and fill up after because of this sleek design. And I'm not kidding when I say the taste is AWESOME. They even have kids mixes! I know my daughter loves being "just like mommy", so having one of these just for her was perfect! 


(FLEXIBLE PACKAGING)


(FILLED WITH WATER)


If you guys are looking for a fun new product to try, check this out! Get your kids involved, too! They will love it! 
What is your favorite flavor of protein? E-Hydrate even has a CINNAMON ROLL FLAVOR! Hello, amazing! You can even check out your local Target and you might find some there. ;) 


Labels: , , , , , ,