Just Call Me "Drink Master"

I love when companies send me products and without hesitation, I know exactly what I'm going to do with them. In this case…it was add alcohol. 
Huge THANK YOU to Santa Cruz Organic for sending me this package and also to Moms Meet for always making bad a$$ opportunities happen! 

We aren't huge juice drinkers in our home mainly because my daughter will not drink it. Weird, right? Whatever, I'm not complaining. I decided to try some "adult drinks" for M and I and just so you don't think we are alcoholics, I also made a smoothie! 

We were sent two different flavors of the Agua Fresca drinks to try along with lemonade, applesauce pouches which my daughter LOVES, and an adorable cup. Can anyone have enough plastic cups?! Didn't think so. 



M and I both enjoyed the Mango flavor the most. MMM! He seriously drank it all in one day. Probably not the healthiest choice, but we live dangerously! 
I made a tasty beverage with the lemonade, vodka, peach schnapps, and bubbly water. It was a dash of this and a dash of that, no precise measuring. Because that's how we roll. And i'm lazy. But it was SO GOOD! Seriously next time you're making a drink, give this a try. 


For my healthier friends, I did make a smoothie using the pomegranate agua fresca. Pomegranate Agua Fresca, blueberries, and tart cherries. Again, so delicious! 


You can find the Santa Cruz line at most grocery stores, Whole Foods, Walmart, Target….etc. Have you ever tried Santa Cruz Organic? Let me know in the comments below if you have! Also, what drinks are you making this week?! Tag me on instagram to share! @bombshellwifelife

Labels: , , , , , ,