Behind The Scenes | Steven & Mikenzie Mexico Beach Wedding

As many of you know M and I have ventured in the cinematography world for the past year or so. We absolutely love it and I love the direction this business is going. If you haven't checked it out, HERE is our website and HERE is our Facebook page. Now that we've addressed that, this post might not seem SO out of the blue for some people. ;) 

Over the weekend of November 5th we traveled down to Rocky Point, Mexico to shoot our highest paying gig yet. Kidding, kidding. It was for my brother and sister in-laws wedding. Haha. They didn't ask us to do this, but we wanted to try and put together something special for them. I loved the challenge of being apart of the wedding but also thinking in terms of cinematic shots. 

It was fun to be getting ready together and knowing in my mind I was looking for video quality shots. Every time I would see something I would run and grab the camera and get what I could. M set up GoPros on the beach which captured the ceremony perfectly. For being as "low-key" as we were, I am amazed at how great things turned out. But really, how bad can things turn out with the beach as your backdrop and a beautiful couple?!

After the ceremony we tagged along with the photographer to capture a few shots on the beach and I absolutely LOVE the way they turned out. Guys. If you're ever getting married on a beach, please call us! I loved loved loved shooting this! (Or if you're getting married anywhere, call us, we do not discriminate.) M threw the drone up in the air and got some awesome shots of the jaw-dropping venue. 
Big homes + beach + wedding = what Pinterest dreams are made of. 

I love doing this business with my husband. Like really really love it. I think we make an amazing team and I love being by his side for this. We are so excited to share this video and truly LOVE the way it turned out! Congratulations, Steven and Mikenzie. We love you guys so so much! 

(Blogger only gives me the option to embed from YouTube, not Vimeo, so here is the link here https://vimeo.com/192410677)




Labels: , , , , , ,