10 YouTube Video Ideas For Your Channel

I am no pro when it comes to YouTube, but I do enjoy the heck out of it! SHAMELESS PLUS OF MY CHANNEL HERE. I think it is such a fun and creative outlet. If you have been thinking about getting on the YouTube train, I say DO IT! What's the worst that can happen?! People don't watch?!
I have about three people who watch my videos and I still love it!

A lot of people ask "where do I start?!"
Well....YOU START BY MAKING VIDEOS!
Here are TEN video ideas for your YouTube channel to get you started!




1. Do a haul - I have no idea why people love watching these, but they do! Myself included. No shame. Target haul, grocery haul, hell people watch peoples TRASH hauls. Its a real thing. Look up "Empties Haul".

People will literally watch anything on the internet.

2. Show off a talent - Are you super good at something?! Show it off! The more unique the better. I myself am not real talented at anything, so this one is a no go for me. But you my friend...you run with this!

3. Routines - Again, this is one of those weird things that I am not sure why so many people watch, but they do! Do you have a school routine, night routine, cleaning routine....fitness/cooking/makeup/skincare?! (I could keep going but I will let you move on from this idea) Film it and throw it on the internet!


4. Story time videos - Ever have something ridiculous or funny or ridiculously funny happen to you?! The reason people watch YouTube is to pass the time (and occasionally learn about what someone wore or ate or did for the week)...talk about something that has happened in your life. People will love it.

5. Make a yummy food/drink - Everyone loves food and drinks. Film yourself making something great! ....and then share with me.

6. Weekly meals - What are you eating this week? Film it! (Are you seeing a trend here?! Film all the things!)

7. What you are passionate about - Do you love essential oils? Are you a makeup lover? Do you really enjoy fitness? This is key for your YouTube channel. Share what you love.

8. Pranks - I don't film these types of videos, but I sure love watching them!

9. Introduction video - Tell us about yourself. A good, old fashion, sit down and get to know me type video. It may boost your audience when people can relate to you on a more personal note.
(Hmm...maybe I should film this video?!)

10. Cats - If all else fails....cats!

Remember that YouTube is what YOU want it to be! Whatever you choose to post, make it your own and have fun with it! The internet is such a vast and wonderful place and there is room for YOU here! If you film any of these videos, make sure to tag me in them so I can watch!

Labels: , , , , , ,